This article may include affiliate hyperlinks. We may earn a small percentage for no cost whenever you make a purchase with our affiliate hyperlinks. We invite you to read our Privacy Statement for more information.
It’s a delicious chocolate yogurt Bark is simple to make using coconut yogurt, bananas sliced along with chocolate melts and the granola. It’s the ideal healthy and fun frozen snack to cool off during a hot summer day! It’s easy to modify and easily made free of air, refined sugar free, gluten-free, grain-free and even vegan.
PIN HERE to save for future reference and to follow my boards for additional recipes.
Easy Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe
This simple Chocolate Yogurt Bark takes less than 10 minutes to make and is a healthy, frozen snack for summer!
It’s a delicious and healthy snack that you can cook with your family . It’s ideal for a late-night snack or after working out. Additionally, you can make it with any yogurt you want, but we recommend using the thick Greek-style coconut yogurt or cashew-based one to make it completely vegan and dairy free. This yoghurt-based frozen bark can be decorated with sliced bananas as well as chocolate melted and the granola you like best or other toppings of your you like. For those who aren’t a big fan of peanut butter and chocolate You can try the Berry Yogurt Bark recipe.
The ingredients you require
This yogurt bark made of chocolate peanut butter recipe is simple to prepare ahead of time and requires only the ingredients you probably already have. It’s the best thing about it is that it’s gluten-free and refined sugar-free. It’s also vegan and dairy-free. However, you can swap out any ingredient you’d like to or already have in your pantry!
- yogurt:We love using dairy-free, plain thick Greek-style yogurt or this cashew based one to make this vegan. If you’re not dairy-free ensure you choose an extra thick yogurt like Greek Yogurt or Skyr.
- creamy peanut Butter:Sub with cashew butter, or any other nut or the seed butter you prefer.
- Maple syrupTo mildly sweeten your food. You can remove the sweetener for keto , or make use of the sugar-free Lakanto maple syrup to lower sugar or any sweetener in the form of liquid.
- Protein powder made from plants: Or plant-based collagen powder. We prefer NuZest Just Clean or Sprout Living Pea Protein but you can choose your preferred. You can also add protein if you want.
- Vanilla extract: For flavor.
- Chocolate Chips:We prefer to use these sugar or dairy addedchocolate chocolate chips but you can also use dark or semi-sweet chocolaty chips to make your preference.
- Banana: Cut into slices.
- GranolaUse grains-free gluten-free the granola you prefer. I we love this grain-free granola byPurely Elizabeth. You can also substitute it by mixing sliced pecans, almonds, chopped coconut chips and sunflower seeds.
How do you prepare Chocolate Yogurt Bark
- The Baking Sheet should be lined Line the baking sheet of a large size by using parchment.
- Combine ingredients Mix ingredients in medium bowls, combine the yogurt, the nut butter Maple syrup, vanilla, and protein powder. Mix until it is smooth and well-combined.
- Spread the yogurt mixture onto the baking sheet Spread the yogurt mix onto the baking sheet. Use an spatula to spread the yogurt evenly into a 1/4-inch thick rectangular shape.
- Melt the Chocolate The chocolate chunks (with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil) in a safe bowl using a double boiler or microwave them in increments of 20-30 seconds until smooth and melted. Utilize a spoon to place small portions of the chocolate equally distributed on the yogurt mix. Make use of an ice cube to swirl gently the chocolate around the yogurt mix.
- Add toppings: Top the yoghurt bark with banana slices , and sprinkle with granola or mixed nuts , seeds or coconut flake.
- Freeze The baking tray in the refrigerator for approximately 3-4 hours or till the sheet is firm. Take the baking sheet out of the freezer. Cut or break the yoghurt bark that has been frozen in pieces, and then serve. In case the bark becomes too tough allow it to sit for a while before cutting or breaking.
- Store Storage: Store it in an airtight bag or freezer bag that can be stored in the freezer for 3 months.
Tips to be Successful
- Choose an Greek-style, thick yogurt:Be sure to use yogurt that is thick, such as coconut-based or cashew-based. We love Forager and Culina. If you’re not dairy-free prepare this frozen Greek Yogurt bark with full-fat Greek yogurt or Skyr. Making use of full-fat Greek yogurt will ensure that the greek yogurt bark is smooth and smooth after it’s frozen.
- The baking sheetYou’ll need to line your baking sheets with parchment or wax paper prior to time. This ensures that yogurt doesn’t get stuck and makes cleanup much simpler.
- You should freeze the bark for at minimum 2-hours: Make sure you give yourself enough time for your bark to be set up. This could take between 2 and 3 hours.
- Set it in a cool, dry place for about 2 minutes prior to serving: If the bark is too hard remove it from the freezer and allow it to sit for at least 2 minutes before you can enjoy it to make it more soft.
Other toppings for yogurt that are delicious include:
Pecans that have been toasted
After your chocolate frozen yogurt bar is ready, put it away inside an airtight container, or put it in a freezer bag that is resealable to freezer for up to 3 months.
A variety of healthy vegan treats you’ll be able to enjoy:
Vegan Ice Cream Bars
Rice Cake Recipe
Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
2 1 hr mins minutes
The chocolate yogurt Bark is simple to make using coconut yogurt, bananas cut into slices and chocolate, as well as the granola. It’s the ideal healthy and fun frozen snack to keep you cool during a scorching summer day! Easy to customize and easily free of dairy, refined sugar as well as gluten-free, grain-free, and vegan.
Course: Dessert, Snack
Keywords: frozen yogurt bark, healthy treat yogurt bark
Serves: 12 pieces
Calories: 89 kcal
- 1 1/2 cups of dairy-free and unsweetened plain thick coconut/cashew base yogurt or plain Greek-style yogurt that is dairy-free. We love Culina, Forager or Kite-Hill. Substitute regular full-fat Greek yogurt or Skyr , if you’re not dairy-free.
- 1/3 cup creamy cashew butter or your preferred seed butter or nut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or your preferred sweetener with a sticky liquid (use Lakanto that is sugar-free to help lower sugar and reduced carb). Omit sweetener if preferred.
- 1 teaspoon plant-based, unflavored, and vanilla-flavored protein powder or plants-based collagen powder. We love NuZest Just Clean or Sprout Living Pea Protein but you may use any. It is an option to add protein.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips melting (can melt using 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, to avoid burning). We love using these sugar-free vegan chocolate chips, but you can also use regular semi-sweet and dark chocolate chips of your preference.
- 1 small banana cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free or grain-free Granola of your choice We like this one by Purely Elizabeth. You can also substitute it with a mixture of chopped almonds, pecans chopped and chopped coconut chips and sunflower seeds.
Cover a large baking sheet by using parchment.
in a large bowl mix the yogurt, nuts butter and vanilla, maple syrup as well as protein powder. Mix until it is smooth and well-combined.
Spread the yogurt mixture on the baking sheet you prepared. employ a spatula for spreading evenly to form a 1/4-inch thick rectangle.
Chocolate chips are melted (with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil) in a bowl that is heat-safe in a double boiler or microwave for 20-30 seconds increments until they are smooth and melty. Utilizing a spoon, add portions of the chocolate that have been melted evenly distributed over the yogurt mix. Utilize an ointment to swirl gently the chocolate around the yogurt mix.
Serve with banana slices , and then sprinkle with granola or mixed nuts/seeds / coconut flakes.
Put the baking pan in freezer approximately 3-4 hours until yogurt becomes firm. Take the baking sheet out of the freezer. Cut or break in pieces the bark of your yogurt, and serve. If you find the bark too tough allow it to sit for a couple of minutes prior to cutting or breaking.
Keep in an airtight container or freezer bag that is resealable to be stored in the freezer 3 months.
How to store:
After your frozen yogurt bark is dry, keep it in an airtight container , or freeze bag that can be resealable and freezer for up to 3 weeks.
Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
The Serving Size (1 piece)
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 36
Percent Daily Value
* Nutritional information is offered as a service using WPRM’s recipe calculator. WPRM Recipe Calculator. It is suggested to do the calculations yourself to assure the accuracy. We disclaim all and all responsibility for any reason with regard the act of omission or inaction that is entirely or in part based on the information contained on this site. The Percent Daily Values (PDV) are calculated on a 2000 calorie daily diet.