This post could include affiliate hyperlinks. We may earn a small percentage for no cost when you purchase with our affiliate hyperlinks. We invite you to read our Privacy Statement for more information.
This hot, spicy, tangy and delicious homemade Buffalo Sauce is a healthy and nutritious condiment that takes only five minutes to make. It will add a burst with flavor in your favourite sandwich, wraps, dips and much more! Paleo, gluten-free and keto, low carb, and Whole30 compliant . vegan option.
PIN HERE to save for future use and also follow me on my boards to get more ideas for recipes.
Smooth as well as Spicy homemade Buffalo Sauce
With just six ingredients and only a couple of minutes This delicious homemade buffalo sauce could be yours. You’ll need just an empty bowl and a whisk to prepare it, however you can also make it using a blender or using a processor. Then, it’s able to be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week to cater to all your hot buffalo requirements.
It can be smothered in wings of chicken, mixed with mac and cheese or mixed to make hummus, this is sure to get your food devoured more quickly than ever before. It’s a silky smooth texture due because of the mayonnaise as well as some delicious hotness from half a teaspoon of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. The apple cider vinegar can be utilized to give it tang and boost nutrition The additional 3 ingredients make it more delectable. There’s no need to purchase buffalo sauce in bottles anymore!
What is the difference between Hot Sauce and Buffalo Sauce?
Buffalo sauce is basically hot sauce, but with some delicious modifications. This is exactly the way it works. this recipe Many homemade buffalo sauces are made of hot sauce in order to keep simple and delicious. The heat of hot sauce will always be evident, but it is infused with other flavors and has an incredibly creamy, rich texture. As opposed to hot sauce by itself and a lot of people will be tempted to consume this buffalo sauce using an entire spoon!
This recipe is simple enough to work for all your food preferences. You can refer to the ingredients substitutions as needed.
- Frank’s original Red Hot Sauce: We wouldn’t suggest substituting a different hot sauce, because you’ll not have the classic buffalo taste. This one is keto-friendly vegan, paleo, vegan, and Whole30-friendly, so there’s no reason to substitute it for another one.
- Whole30 Compliant Mayonnaise We love Primal Kitchen, and Chosen Foods. Vegan mayonnaise is a great option to make this recipe vegan.
- Ghee Also, you can make use of Coconut oil refined or vegan in order to keep this buffalo sauce dairy-free as well as vegan.
- Coconut aminos for that delicious soy sauce taste, but without actually soy.
- Apple Cider Vinegar It’s not just a way to give it a pleasant flavor, but it’s well-known to reduce cholesterol and blood sugar!
- Garlic Powder for a little sweet garlic flavor.
how to Make Buffalo Sauce
When you’ve got the ingredients in your kitchen and you’re halfway there! Here’s how you can bring your buffalo sauce to life:
- Add ingredients into a Bowl and Blender Put all ingredients into the bowl of a large size. Alternately, you can add them to the food processor or a powerful blender (we prefer Blendtec and Vitamix). Vitamix as well as the Blendtec brand names).
- Mix or Whisk: Blend or whisk the ingredients until the mix is extremely smooth and well-mixed.
- Serve or store: Serve immediately or store the sauce in an airtight jar or container.
Tips to be Successful
There’s nothing that you should be looking out in the case of the buffalo sauce you make at home. However, I do have some useful tips and tips to give away!
- chill or serve Now: Since there are no preservatives or additives in the buffalo sauce it’s best not to keep it out at temperatures that aren’t hot. If you don’t intend to use it in the near future, put it in the refrigerator until it’s time to serve it.
- Increase the Heat: Want more of the spice to your sauce? Add cayenne pepper. You can also add smoke paprika in the event that you like it.
- Make it sweeter If you’d like a more sweet buffalo sauce, don’t hesitate to whisk or mix in a tiny amount of honey. If honey doesn’t fit into your diet, then you could utilize any other liquid sweetener of your preference.
I could discuss delicious options to prepare this delicious buffalo sauce throughout the throughout the day! In the meantime I’ll narrow it down to a handful of our top picks.
- Make it part of Nachos You’ll relish every bite of the buffalo chicken Hawaiian Nachos. They’re filled with juicy chicken, gooey cheddar, fresh pineapple slices, and much more!
- Create Buffalo Cauliflower Wings: Every vegan should have this Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings in their diet. They’re easy to prepare and always turn out crispy and delicious! You’ll finally be able to satisfy your long-lasting craving to eat buffalo chicken.
- Include it in dips: We’re big fans of mixing this home-made buffalo sauce in blue or ranch cheese dressing. It adds a lot of flavor to your dips and is a gorgeous look!
- Add it to Tacos: Tacos make the world spin This buffalo sauce is an excellent ingredient to add to any. We enjoy putting a substantial portion into these classic Slow Cooker Veggie Tacos.
How to store your homemade Buffalo Sauce
The sauce must be kept refrigerated in a sealed container or airtight container. It should last for up to a week! Be sure to shake it or stir it thoroughly prior to using it.
Can I freeze this?
You can also keep it in your freezer, if you want to. Put your buffalo sauce into a bag for freezing that has all the air removed, leaving additional space in the bag. This allows it to grow when it cools.
Frozen buffalo sauce lasts for 5-6 months. Then, you can defrost it in the fridge prior to making use of it. Mix it well to combine all the ingredients.
More Easy Condiment Recipes
There are a myriad of delicious spreads and dips you can prepare at home in no time. Check out these recipes for your next meal!
This hot, tangy, and sour homemade Buffalo Sauce is a healthy and healthy condiment that can take just 5 minutes to prepare. It provides a blast with flavor in your favourite sandwiches, dips, wraps and much more! Paleo, gluten-free keto, low carb and Whole30-compliant, with a vegan option.
Keyword: buffalo hot sauce, buffalo wing sauce, how to make buffalo sauce
Servings: 30 servings
Calories: 15 kcal
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Original Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Whole30-compliant mayonnaise that we love Primal Kitchen or Chosen Foods. Make your own mayonnaise is equally delicious. You can use vegan mayonnaise to make this recipe vegan.
- 3 Tbsp Ghee or substitute using vegan butter, as well as refined coconut oil, to make this dairy-free and vegan.
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Combine all the ingredients in an enormous bowl (or the food processor of a a high-powered blender such as Blendtec, Vitamix or Blendtec). Mix or whisk until smooth and well-combined.
Serve immediately or store in a sealed jar container.
- To store: Refrigerate in a sealed container or airtight container for up to a week. Shake or stir well prior to making use of
- For freezing: Store in an airtight freezer bag that has extra space to allow expansion. Consume within 5 to 6 months of freezing in the fridge, and mixing thoroughly
The Serving Size (1 serving)
Calories 15 Calories from Fat 9
* Nutritional information is offered as a service using WPRM’s recipe calculator. WPRM Recipe Calculator. It is suggested to do the calculations yourself to assure precision. We disclaim all and all responsibility for any reason with regard the act of omission or inaction that is entirely or in part based upon the content of this site. The Percent Daily Values (PDV) are calculated on a 2000-calorie diet.