Go to the recipe
You may be seeking a fresh smoothie recipe for busy day or after-workout boost This matcha drink is certain to fit an integral part of your everyday routine. Contrary to other smoothies packed with carbs and sugar and sugar, this will to nourish your body both inside and out. The collagen added will to improve the look and appearance of your skin, help support good brain health as well as help to strengthen the immune system. Matcha green tea can improve your brain’s performance and supply you with healthy and long-lasting energy. It’s creamy and filling and delicious. One among the top reasons to drink smoothies throughout the day is the ease with which it is to prepare.
Keto Matcha Smoothie Ingredients
- Matcha Green Tea Powder: Japanese green tea that is made from dried tea leaves. To enjoy the finest tasting matcha drinks, opt for an ceremonial grade tea that’s vibrant green and is free of sweeteners.
- Avocado The result is the smoothest texture of every smoothie recipe. Also, it is loaded with nutrients such as C, E, K and B6 potassium and omega 3 fatty acids as well as a good food source for fiber.
- Baby Spinach adding greens to your smoothies will improve your nutritional profil. Since baby spinach is delicate in its flavor it is a fantastic method to include “hidden” nutrients, minerals as well as carotenoids.
- Hemp Hearts: They’re a complete powerhouse in health. They are mild and have a slightly sweet taste, and are packed with the linoleic acid (omega-6) as well as alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3. Hemp hearts also are rich in protein.
- Matcha MCT Powder This will not only enhance the taste of matcha and deep green hue in the smoothie and smoothies, but it is an excellent source of medium chain triglycerides. The healthy fats boost your energy levels, improve the power of your brain, as well as help you stay in a state of fat-burning of ketosis.
- Coconut Butter A different ingredient to assist in making matcha smoothies smooth and rich. Also, it will add an extremely subtle coconut taste that is perfect with matcha.
Keto Matcha Smoothie
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Two servings yield in 1x
Combine all the ingredients in the blender at high speed and mix at high speed for 30 minutes. Add ice , and blend until smooth. Pour the mix into a glass to serve.
- Serving Size 1 Cup
- Calories: 293
- Fat: 23 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g(Net Carbs: 4 g)
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 9 g
Keywords: matcha smoothie
Keto Matcha Smoothie Different variations
Green Tea Matcha Smoothie
Enhance the taste of your matcha with freshly made and chilled steeped green tea. Instead of making use of one cup of cashew milk make use of the tea that has been brewed as the primary liquid. Add 1 tablespoon coconut cream. Enjoy all the advantages from a matcha drink however with an added punch of power from green tea.
Banana Matcha Smoothie
However, bananas are extremely rich in sugar and carbs and sugar, which can make you fall into ketosis. However, should you be missing the typical taste of your smoothie make sure to add 1/2 teaspoon of the fruit extract! It will give you exactly the right amount of banana taste without adding carbohydrates.
Vanilla Matcha Smoothie
Instead of the unflavored Perfect Keto Collagen Use Vanilla Collagen instead and half a teaspoon vanilla extract. Combining vanilla with matcha are a match made by heaven.
Blueberry Matcha Smoothie
A small amount of fresh, organic blueberries can add a touch sweetness to matcha shake. Blueberries with a low-calorie content are also packed with antioxidants and fiber as well as nutrients C & K, and may even assist in maintaining your cholesterol levels.
Papaya Matcha Smoothie
Though slightly higher in carbohydrates In addition, the half a cup of papaya can offer additional antioxidant advantages. Papayas are also rich in vitamin C, which can help to boost your immune system.
Do the keto test
Choose the best keto-friendly snacks and other keto-friendly supplements
for your unique goals
Keto Matcha Smoothie FAQs
Matcha-based smoothies are good for your health?
One of the main advantages of incorporating matcha green tea in your routine is its positive health effects. It’s loaded with antioxidants that help to protect your body’s immune system. It is also with polyphenols which aid in reducing inflammation within the body, and also help regulate blood sugar. It also provides the user with a pure fuel source for long-lasting energy. Baby greens can help you get more minerals and vitamins to your daily routine. Hemp hearts can also be considered an all-protein source that implies that they contain all amino acids that are essential to. The fats from MCT oil as well as coconut butter and avocado all will help to provide energy for a ketogenic diet.
What are the calories in this matcha-based smoothie contain?
293 calories in a portion (as stated in the recipe)
Are all of the variants of this matcha drink keto?
Yes! Since the vanilla and banana variants don’t use extra fruit, they’re totally keto. In the end, for both the blueberry and papaya versions, it’ll vary on the amount of fruits you choose to add. Blueberries have lower levels of sugars as compared to other fruit and so adding 1/2 cup of blueberries into your smoothie is only going to boost the amount of net carbs by 3 grams for each serving. Similar to adding half a cup of papaya to your smoothie will just increase the net carbs by 3 grams.
Which fruit pairs perfectly with matcha?
Matcha works well with a variety of fruit, however to make the ketogenic effect of this drink, we recommend making use of the berries. Different kinds of berries can bring a number of health benefits as well as keeping carbohydrates lower and you ketosis-like.
Does matcha help you lose weight?
Matcha can be a great method to shed weight. The powerful tea enhances fitness by providing lasting and pure energy that can help you get through your workouts. Additional energy is able to increase metabolism as well as boost the burning of fat.