Peanut Butter Protein Balls
The Peanut Butter Protein Balls made from healthy dates, delicious peanut butter, and dairy-free chocolate chips, and are an ideal breakfast to go or snack before working out! The energy ball is loaded with protein, flavor and flavor and require only 10 minutes to make! Gluten-free grains-free, vegan, grain-free and freezer-friendly and paleo-friendly.
PIN HERE to save for future reference and to follow me on my boards for healthy recipes.
Last updated May 2022
Easy Peanut Butter Protein Ball Recipe
This Peanut Butter Protein Bar is the ideal snack for when you are looking for a quick, baked treat that isn’t too messy. They’re packed with delicious and delicious ingredients. You can put them together in just a few minutes and then store them in the refrigerator throughout the week!
Everybody can benefit from a healthy homemade snack recipe. The simple energy bites with chocolate chips have a an nutty and sweet flavor that keeps you going back to get more! It’s easy to make the flavor with your favorite ingredients for your energy ball. Are you looking for other recipes for protein balls? There are 12 more tasty Protein Balls here.
What are Protein Balls?
Protein ball are tiny balls of superfood that are made from ground nuts as well as protein powder, dates , and more. They’re a delicious, nutritious and satisfying snack for every occasion. The raspberry bliss balls are delicious and chewy and are compatible in conjunction with paleo, gluten-free and paleo diets vegan, dairy-free, vegan and grain-free diets!
Are these a healthy snack?
You bet! Although this peanut butter-filled bliss ball taste sweet and delicious, they’re beneficial for your health as well. They’re packed with vitamins, fiber and minerals, while the nuts are a source of carbs, protein and protein. Overall, these energy ball are a nutritious snack that can provide energy to your body and make you feel great!
Protein bites made of peanut butter are put together with a variety of nutritious ingredients. It is possible to make changes according to your preference or stick with the ingredients listed below.
- Cut Almonds as well as Pecans: Full of vital minerals such as healthy fats like calcium and potassium this combo of nuts is one of the best energy ball ingredient. For those who aren’t a big fan of pecans, or sliced almonds substitute with macadamia, cashews, or walnuts nuts.
- Medjool Dates You’ll require about 1 cup pitted date.
- Protein PowderWe prefer NuZest Simply Clean as well as The Sprout Living Pea Protein but you are able to use any protein powder you like. We haven’t tested this recipe using the Whey protein powder as we’ve decided to keep this recipe vegan , however don’t hesitate to try it to suit your personal preferences.
- Sweetened Coconut Flakes It adds sweetness naturally. You could substitute it with chopped almonds if you’re the coconut flavor you prefer.
- The creamy Peanut Butter: To keep everything in place. You can substitute cashew butter and almond butter, or any other nut butter to make an alternative that is paleo-friendly, or a seed butter to make a nut-free alternative.
- Vanilla Extract: For flavor.
- Sea Salt: To taste.
- Chocolate Chips for a hint of sweet. Make sure you make use of dairy-free chocolate chips as we used to make this recipe for energy balls vegan.
Making the Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Get ready for the most simple snack you’ve ever had! These energy bites are as easy as rolling, pulverizing and chilling.
- Add the ingredients in a food processor: Include cashews coconut flakes, almonds dates, nuts and butter cinnamon, vanilla and salt in the food processor.
- Grind: Process the ingredients until a dough for cookies that is sticky is formed. It should easily pinchable and stay with each other when you push it using your hands. Add more nuts or butter as required to adjust the consistency and flavor.
- Add choc chips The dough should be transferred into the bowl of a large size. Incorporate the chocolate chips, then mix until combined.
- Shape The dough should be rolled in 1-inch-sized balls. Press a few chocolate chips and raspberries in each ball (to make them more attractive) as you like.
- Use or keep: Store in a sealable bag, airtight container or resealable bag in the refrigerator (for up to a week) or in the freezer 3 months or more.
Tips to be Successful
To make sure that your snack bars made of peanut butter taste as delicious as you can get take a look at the tips and tricks below.
- Use dates that are good: Make sure your dates are not soft or hard. If they’ve gone old then it is possible to soften them once more and they will be as like fresh! Place the dates in bowls, and add boiling water to the bowl until the date are covered. Allow the bowl to be covered for 5 minutes then take the dates out and drain the water.
- Make use of a food processor: You will need the aid of a blender or food processor to prepare this recipe. It is essential to grind the ingredients. Keep pulsing till the mixture begins to form clumps.
- Season or substitute to taste: Feel free to add a pinch of salt into this dish, or use an extract that is different in flavor or even add dried fruits, should you so you like. It is also possible to include flaxseeds, chia seeds or flaxseeds!
How to store homemade protein Balls
It is recommended to store these protein balls made from cookie dough inside an airtight container within the refrigerator. Personally, we love them after they’ve been chilled! They’ll remain fresh in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Can I freeze these?
You sure can! Chocolate chip cookies remain frozen fresh for as long as one month. Make sure you keep them in a sealed, airtight freezer container. Freeze date balls and then chill in the refrigerator before eating them.
More Healthful Snack Ideas
There are many different healthy snacks recipes will surely please you. Don’t be shyabout giving these recipes a go!
Peanut Butter Protein balls
The Peanut Butter Protein balls are created of healthy dates, delicious peanut butter, and dairy-free chocolate chips, and are the perfect breakfast for grab-and-go or snack to fuel your workout! They are loaded with protein, flavor, and only take 10 minutes to prepare! Gluten-free, grain-free, vegan , freezer-friendly and paleo-friendly.
Keywords bliss balls ball, date balls protein balls, protein-rich balls, vegan healthy food items, snacks made at home Peanut butter balls for energy Energy bites made of peanut butter and peanut Butter protein balls easy snacks
Serves: 14 protein balls
Calories: 128 kcal
- 12 Cup pecans toasted, unsalted You can sub them out with roasted, unsalted walnuts or cashews
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes that are unsweetened You can substitute with more almonds in case you’re not a big lover or coconut.
- 1 cup Medjool dates , pitted
- 14 Cup creamy, unsalted peanut butter can be substituted with any other nut butter or seed butter of your choice (cashew butter is the most like it and makes paleo-friendly versions)
- 2 tablespoons plant-based protein powder . We like NuZest Simply Clean and Sprout Living Pea Protein but you can make use of your preferred. We haven’t tried this recipe with Whey protein since we decided to make this recipe vegetarian, but you are free to use it to suit your personal preferences.
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pinch of sea salt
- 3 TBSp mini chocolate dairy-free chips plus more for pressing, you could substitute regular chocolate chips, if you aren’t vegan or dairy-free.
Add cashewsand almonds Coconut flakes, dates as well as vanilla, nut butter cinnamon and salt into the food processor.
Mix ingredients until a sticky dough is formed. It should able to be squeezed and will stick as you push it using your hands. You can add more nuts or butter as necessary to alter the consistency and flavor.
Transfer the dough into the bowl of a large size. Incorporate the chocolate chips, then mix until it is all combined.
Make 1-inch balls from the dough. Add a few chocolate chips into each ball (to enhance their appearance) If you’d like.
Place in a resealable container or in an airtight container within the refrigerator (for up to a week) or in the freezer in the freezer for up to three months.
Notes on Recipes
How to Store HTML0?
Store the energy ball in a sealed container and store them in the refrigerator. We personally enjoy them after they’ve been chilled! They’ll remain fresh in the refrigerator for up to a week.
What is Freezing?
The bliss balls can stay cool in your freezer as long as one month. Be sure to store them in a freezer-safe, airtight container. Freeze date balls and then chill in the refrigerator before eating them.
Peanut Butter Protein balls
Quantity Per Serving (1 ball)
Calories 128 Calories from fat 63
* % Value Daily
* Nutritional facts are given as a courtesy to users of WPRM’s recipe calculator. WPRM formula calculator. It is suggested to do the calculations yourself to assure the accuracy. We disclaim all and all responsibility in relation an act, omission made wholly or partially based on any information on this site. The Percent Daily Values (PDV) are calculated on a 2000 calorie daily diet.